Built on the site of an earlier church, Rathcormac Roman Catholic Church is dedicated to St. Colmcille (Columba), founder of nearby Drumcliffe monastery in the 6th century. The present church was built in 1833 with contributions from local residents, including the local Protestant community, and its distinctive bell tower was added in 1963. A statue of Colmcille is located in the churchyard.